A supplier/vendor assessment helps an organisation to determine if prospective vendors and suppliers can meet their organisational standards and obligations once under contract. In increasingly complex global supply chains, they can be crucial in developing a low-risk, best-in-class supplier and vendor portfolio.
Our specialist team works with organisations across a wide range of sectors to provide independent assessments of their suppliers and vendors, using an approved framework. We offer experience across all industrial sectors, together with a global presence to enable efficiencies.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SUPPLIER/VENDOR ASSESSMENTS?
- Improve confidence in and relationship with your suppliers/vendors
- Ensure that suppliers/vendors can meet your requirements once under contract
- Reduce risks throughout the supply chain
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS FOR SUPPLIER/VENDOR ASSESSMENTS?
- Global presence, local network – delivering procurement services for 6,000 clients in 76 countries worldwide
- Continuous professional development to maintain competence of our teams
- Seamless reporting processes and robust communication
- Innovative use of technology including remote monitoring
- Access to a full range of services from a global leader in testing, inspection and certification services