IEC 62443 CONSULTANCY
IEC 62443 advisory services
Whether you are a producer of industrial connected systems and components (IIOT), a solutions supplier or an industrial asset operator, meeting the requirements of IEC 62443 poses a number of challenges.
Bureau Veritas offers the specialist expertise required to help overcome those challenges and ensure your readiness for certification.
What is IEC 62443?
IEC 62443 is a set of international standards designed to help protect industrial automation and control systems from the risk of cyber attacks and to improve the operational cybersecurity levels of an organisation
With increasing digitalisation, there is a greater need than ever for a common framework to assess, test and certify the cybersecurity of industrial environments, systems, products and sites - and the IEC 62443 family of standards has emerged as that common framework.
IEC 62443 provides common language, methodologies and requirements around which many industrial sectors can collaborate. It explains why certifications are rapidly growing and why many sector specific schemes have taken IEC 62443 as their basis - such as TS 50701 for railways, UR E27 for Marine and UNECE R155 and 156 for Automotive
IEC 62443 conformity is moving from being a market differentiator to a market requirement, supporting organisations in a wide range of sectors including Power & Utilities, Energy Distribution, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Rail, Mining and other industrial automation environments.
Bureau Veritas is a market leader in IEC 62443, combining the knowledge, expertise and global spread required to provide trusted consultancy services. Our specialist team can help overcome your key challenges including:
- Understanding how the family of standards applies to your business and products
- Establishing the dependencies of the standards at different levels
- Identifying the level of maturity or security most suited to your business
- Understanding the certification process
Our IEC 62443 services
Whether you are just discovering IEC 62443 for the first time, implementing IEC 62443 processes, or getting ready to certify, our experts can support you. We provide you with the experience and expertise to confidently move forward with IEC 62443.
Advisory and preparation services
- Road map definition for implementation
- Process and product gap assessment
- Process, policy and procedure development and implementation
- Threat Modelling and Risk Assessment for products
- Security assessments and testing for products
Training and awareness
- Introduction to IEC 62443 standards
- Awareness and applicability workshops
- Secure development and engineering training
- OT security fundamental trainings
- IEC 62443 training for product managers and asset owners