Sustainability Report Assurance
Bureau Veritas supports organisations with independent sustainability report assurance to ensure they meet increased expectations.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY with sustainability report assurance
Greater scrutiny of corporate governance and increased demand for transparency now means that corporate responsibility and sustainable development issues have gained a firm place on the agenda of boards and senior management worldwide.
Evolving legislation such as the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive and voluntary standards are continually introduced to ensure companies are accountable for their impact on the environment and society at large. Openly communicating this accountability to stakeholders through sustainability reporting can build trust and support, but only if the stakeholders are confident that the shared information is a true reflection of the company’s social, environmental and ethical performance.
How bv support with sustainability report assurance
As an independent body, Bureau Veritas provides an objective view of your sustainability reporting and reassures stakeholders that the information is accurate and free of bias.
As each company’s sustainability strategy is unique, our Sustainability Services Team delivers personalised and robust assurance solutions that reflect each client’s individual needs.
Our methodology incorporates recognised best practices and we constantly review and adapt our internal protocols to align with existing standards and frameworks, including the AA1000 Assurance Standard, GRI G4 Reporting Guidelines and the ISAE3000 standard for auditing of non-financial information.
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST WHITEPAPERS
Our sustainability report assurance services include:
- Independent assurance of sustainability reports, including verification of all relevant report data
- Verification of sustainability data
BENEFITS of independent SUSTAINABILITY report assurance
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with the confidence that the reported information is relevant, complete and accurate
- Achieve compliance with applicable legislation including the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive
- Mitigate the corporate risks associated with the potential disclosure of inaccurate or misleading information
- Gain useful feedback on good practice and potential improvements to be made in the future to streamline and enhance sustainability reporting, including data collection, analysis and presentation
- Gain support from an experienced team of qualified sustainability experts
- Access a complete range of sustainability services from Bureau Veritas, a global leader in testing, inspection and certification