HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTANTS
Through our workplace H&S consultancy services, we help you to go beyond simple compliance by reducing risks, improving your performance, and helping you innovate to face the challenges of occupational health and safety within your organisation.
Your workplace health and safety consultancy partner
The workplace is a major influence on the health, wealth, morale, and productivity of employees, and visitors alike. Many researchers have proven the relationship between positive workplace performance and culture with positive and proactive workplace H&S management performance. BV workplace health and safety consultancy will work in a collaborative and partnership method to support organisations to improve workplace health and safety performance.
Bureau Veritas - Experts in OCCUPATIONAL health & safety
Through our in-house team of skilled, passionate, and qualified consultants, Bureau Veritas helps you to go beyond simple legal obligations helping to reduce risk to protect employees, contractors, and visitors from workplace occupational hazards.
Instruct Bureau Veritas as your Health and Safety Competent Person (as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999) and you, your employees, clients and other stakeholders can have confidence in the highest possible standards of health and safety.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTANT SERVICES INCLUDE:
Health and Safety Strategic Management Systems
- Compliance Gap analysis
- ISO 45001 Gap Analysis
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Full and part-time health & safety management
- Management system
- Management for H&S (HSG65)
- Pre-certification and preparation for ISO 45001
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Hazard and risk evaluation
- Manual Handling
- (DSE)Display Screen Equipment
- DSEAR – Dangerous Substances Explosives Atmosphere
- Root Cause Analysis
- Hazard identification (HAZID/SWIFT/HAZOP)
Benefits of workplace health and safety consultancy
- Boost internal morale, improve standards and help grow your business by demonstrating your commitment to health and safety
- You will receive systems and processes that go beyond compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Flexible consultancy support across all aspects of health and safety to suit your individual requirements
- Reduce the risk of litigation and avoid costly legal proceedings
- Enhance your company image by demonstrating commitment to health and safety issues
- Professional team of consultants working to the very latest standards and legislation
- Flexible training solutions with a choice of learning delivery options
Identify effective controls to maximise your safety performance
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in testing, inspection and certification (TIC) and has more than 190+ years of experience meaning that we also can assist you in other areas of your business if needed.