Automotive & Transport
We assist our clients in the Automotive sector throughout the lifetime of their assets, products and infrastructure.
DISCOVER ONBOARD WITH BUREAU VERITAS
Businesses in the motor trade sector can save time and request a proposal online for statutory inspections
AUTOMATED PROPOSALS FOR STATUTORY INSPECTIONS
Statutory engineering inspections of lifting and work equipment are essential in any vehicle workshop to maintain compliance and ensure safety. Failure to complete inspections to the required frequency could risk the safety of your employees, lead to fines/prosecution and equipment being taken out of service. However, getting quotes for inspections and scheduling the work can be an unwelcome hassle.
Bureau Veritas offers a solution with a quick and easy online quoting system for the motor trade. Simply confirm your assets, insert site data and submit your request – our Onboard with Bureau Veritas system will send you a tailored proposal for an annual inspection cycle.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open Onboard with Bureau Veritas
- Choose ‘Statutory Inspections for the Motor Trade’
- Select your asset types and quantities from the pre-populated list
- Complete/confirm your contact and site details
- Validate basket and review your quote
- To proceed use our online payment platform to purchase
- Following successful payment, our planning team will be in touch to schedule your inspection
We have a nationwide team of inspection engineers working with the motor trade to help achieve and maintain compliance with confidence.
Instant fee proposal
for statutory engineering inspections
Covers all required inspections
in an annual inspection cycle
Agree proposal for complete
peace of mind over compliance
Developed in-house by
Bureau Veritas innovation experts