By voluntarily monitoring and GHG reporting, organisations can better manage their carbon footprint, quantify and reduce emissions, all whilst demonstrating their commitment to sustainability. And Bureau Veritas is here to help. Our expert team is authorised to certify clients to ISO 14604, supporting you in achieving your environmental goals.
With ever-stringent targets on carbon emissions to help achieve global net zero commitments, it is more important than ever to demonstrate environmental performance. ISO 14604 provides a framework to support organisations quantify and report their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint, enabling participation in regulatory programmes such as the UK Emissions Trading Scheme (UK ETS).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GHG REPORTING?
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and participation in reporting programmes
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability
- Build trust among stakeholders with transparent reporting and third-party verification
- Identify improvements to help reduce carbon footprint
- Enhance reputation by sharing accurate carbon reporting information
BUREAU VERITAS – EXPERTS IN GHG reporting
Bureau Veritas offers a team of certification experts with sustainability expertise to help verify your GHG information and achieve ISO 14604 certification.
- Bureau Veritas offers a full range of carbon verification and carbon footprint reporting services to help demonstrate your commitment
- We possess more than 40 national and international accreditations from relevant bodies worldwide
- Bureau Veritas is a global leader with more than 150,000 active ISO certificates and 7,400+ skilled auditors across the world