ISO 20000 CERTIFICATION
As an independent ISO 20000 certification body, Bureau Veritas is here to help you achieve the standards required. We offer a specialist team of IT and certification experts, working with clients to certify to ISO 20000.
Companies of all sizes rely on an effective IT service in the modern business environment, but with fast-paced changes in technology it is not easy to keep up with best practices.
Whether you are an in-house IT department supporting an organisation or an IT outsourcing firm providing an external service, ISO 20000 sets the global standard IT service management (ITSM). It provides the framework and guidance to deliver a seamless IT service, maintain reliability and meet the requirements of your organisation or client. In many cases, it is also a requirement in tenders and framework agreements, particularly to access public sector contracts.
WHAT IS ISO 20000?
ISO 20000 is the globally recognised standard for Information Technology Service Management. It drives the quality and consistency of IT service and infrastructure management, whether in-house or outsourced.
The standard covers key processes across all aspects of ITSM including service level management reporting, budgeting and accounting for IT services, information security, as well as supplier, incident, change and release management.
HOW IS ISO 20000 STRUCTURED?
The standard is split into ten parts, with parts 1 and 2 are the most important.
- Part 1: Service management system requirements. ISO 20000-1 provides the requirements for IT service management and is relevant to those responsible for initiating, implementing or maintaining ITSM in their organisation.
- Part 2: Guidance on the application of service management systems. ISO 20000-2 describes the best practices for service management processes within the scope of Part 1.
THE BENEFITS OF ISO 20000 CERTIFICATION
Recognised worldwide by the IT industry, ISO 20000 supports organisations to benchmark their IT service management, improve services and demonstrate their ability to meet customer requirements.
- Provide confidence to customers by demonstrating the reliability and quality of your IT service
- Access new markets, including public sector frameworks
- Drive continuous improvement
- Enable service providers to monitor, measure and review their service management processes and services
- Improve alignment between business objectives and IT, reducing risks and improving communication
- Streamline IT processes to identify efficiencies, reduce costs and boost effectiveness
- Boost employee satisfaction and corporate image
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERTS IN ISO 20000 IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Our team can certify you to ISO 20000 and help demonstrate reliability of your ITSM.
- Experts in certification, with more than 40 national and international accreditations from relevant bodies worldwide
- Global expertise, local support – more than 150,000 active ISO certificates and 7,400+ skilled auditors across the world
- Unlock the benefits of ISO 20000 with support from an independent third-party
- A full range of certification and audit services covering quality, health, safety, sustainability, environmental and other food-specific standards