TRANSFER YOUR ISO CERTIFICATION TO BUREAU VERITAS
Easy transfer, enhanced support and auditors that speak your language
We treat our customers with a personal touch, not as a number. Which is one the reasons organisations continue to transfer their ISO certification to Bureau Veritas.
If you hold a valid ISO certificate with another accreditation body, switch to Bureau Veritas using our easy transfer process and tap into benefits including full support from experienced auditors.
BENEFITS OF TRANSFERRING YOUR CERTIFICATION TO BUREAU VERITAS
- Easy transfer process, ensuring a fuss-free transition with complete guidance every step of the way.
- A global leader, with 150,000 active ISO certificates and 7,400+ skilled auditors worldwide. Bureau Veritas has full accreditation from relevant bodies including more than 40 national and international accreditation bodies across the world.
- A partnership approach, taking time to understand your market and individual business needs. Our focus is on customer service excellence, as demonstrated by consistently high Net Promoter Scores.
- Support when and where you need it. We combine a global reach with local experts that speak your language, supporting global businesses in all markets
- Combined services, unlocking operational efficiencies by transferring multiple standards to one trusted partner.
- Trust and confidence from a market leader, recognised worldwide for excellence, CSR performance and responsible operations.
- Additional services, going beyond certification and second-party audits to help your organisation with key services including training sustainability services, testing, inspection and more.
TRANSFERRING YOUR CERTIFICATION
We’ve worked hard to develop systems that ensure switching to Bureau Veritas is simple. You can transfer your ISO certification at any time during your audit cycle and we will even carry out certification audits as part of the transfer process if one is due.
It’s a simple three-step process:
- Step 1: Provide us with a copy of your accredited certificate and latest cycle audit report
- Step 2: Bureau Veritas will conduct a pre-transfer review and, once completed, issue an accredited certificate for the remainder of the approval period if all requirements are met in the technical transfer review
- Step 3: Our experienced auditors will then conduct your next audits as per audit programme.
Bureau Veritas will then manage your ISO certification audits going forward, in line with the required schedule.
Head of Health and Safety
With workplace health and safety of utmost importance to us, we were keen to make sure our management systems were updated to meet the stringent requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and further strengthen our ‘Fujitsu Way’ ethical culture. I’d like to thank Bureau Veritas for providing the expertise required to achieve this – the certification team provided a great service that resulted in a smooth transition to certification.