Bureau Veritas provides independent assurance to mitigate construction risk and demonstrate compliance through construction consultancy services.
Safety and compliance are key to any major construction project. With ever-changing legislative requirements, project-specific framework demands, and a host of other regulations to meet, commercial property development can be a compliance minefield, even for the experts.
BENEFITS OF CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Mitigate risk in construction processes, improve quality, and safety
- Better defined projects, reducing risk and increasing success
- Ensure a consistent approach on development sites
- Easily demonstrate compliance to all relevant internal and external standards
- Provide confidence to customers and other stakeholders
- Cost savings by getting expert advice during the project strategy and estimating
- An improved construction process that will comply with the Building Safety Regulator’s requirements
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERT CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANTS
Companies at all stages of the design and construction process will turn to an end-to-end, independent, multi-disciplinary partner like Bureau Veritas to manage risk, add value, drive cost efficiencies, and give clients peace of mind.
In addition to construction consultancy services, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in testing, inspection, and certification (TIC), and we have more than 190+ years of experience, meaning that we also can assist you in other areas of your business if needed.
Divisional Director for Building Control
It’s very rare that you find an employer who values both their employees and their clients as much as Bureau Veritas does. Giving our people the platform and support to do their job to the best of their ability can only benefit our clients.
CONSTRUCTION GOVERNANCE AND BUILDING REGULATIONS
Changes to Building Regulations and construction governance as a result of the Hackitt Review placed a new emphasis on safety and competence in the construction industry.
Developers have a responsibility to ensure that their activity has been overseen by a competent, independent professional – and one of the most effective ways to demonstrate this is through Bureau Veritas’s Independent Construction Assessor service.
CONSTRUCTION RISK MANAGEMENT
With experienced auditors operating nationwide, our service provides developers with an agreed audit template, bespoke to your organization, which helps mitigate construction risk.
Taking into account all relevant standards and directives, audits cover an agreed scope that can include all aspects of foundations, building envelope, and internal build.
This tailored, comprehensive assessment of build quality will check standards against internal and external reference documents to mitigate and reduce construction risk throughout all build stages. Crucially, it demonstrates to the regulator that construction activity has been overseen by a competent, independent professional, meets building regulations, and achieves the requirements of the design.
OUR CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCY PROCESS
- Formulate and agree an audit template – prepared in conjunction with the client, to comply with all relevant standards and directives.
- Complete site audits in line with the agreed schedule – this includes preparatory desk audit and site audits as applicable.
- Identify any issues and develop opportunities for improvement within the audit report.
- Repeat audits to agreed cycle.
- Provide a monthly report collating all the information gained and presenting this back to the client.
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS AS YOUR CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT
- Experienced construction professionals with a strong understanding of evolving building safety regulations.
- Professional team operating nationwide.
- Access to a full range of building consultancy services, including Building Control.
- Global leaders, proven in delivering assurance services across all sectors.