INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CERTIFICATION
The need to achieve and demonstrate good quality, health & safety and environmental (QHSE) performance is greater than ever. Consumer demands, regulatory pressure and macro challenges such as climate change are placing increased emphasis on everything from labour practices and environmental management, to safety standards and supply chain governance.
Implementation of QHSE management system standards is an important first step to managing risk. Certification to international ISO quality management standards provides organisations with a framework to drive continuous improvement.
For the most effective results, businesses will take a holistic approach and Bureau Veritas offers integrated management system certification to ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
Integration of quality management system standards provides enhanced visibility, enables better tracking of performance and reduces the cost and impact of audits
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System - providing a framework to respond to changing quality requirements in line with changing demands across society, economics and environment.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System – replaced the previous ISO/OHSAS 18001 standard, providing a framework to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risk and create better, safer working conditions.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System - helping organisations to stay competitive in consumer markets that are increasingly seeking environmentally responsible sources
THE BENEFITS OF ISO INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
- Implement a range of QHSE and enterprise risk management systems with High Level Structure for easier integration
- Gain a holistic view of business risks and the effectiveness of your actions and processes to manage them
- Reduce the cost of audits through an integrated approach which improves efficiency
- Combine environmental, health & safety and quality management systems
- Enhance your reputation through certification with Bureau Veritas, an accredited certification body
HOW A HIGH LEVEL STRUCTURE ENABLES AN ims APPROACH
Following recent changes, all ISO management system certification standards have a shared High Level Structure, with common processes for identifying risk and preparing documentation.
This allows companies to adopt consistent standards to risks across their business, including QHSE, governance, asset management and operational risks.
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERTS IN ims CERTIFICATION
Bureau Veritas offers one of the widest range of standards and accreditations of any certification body. We provide certification to all major ISO standards, as well as specialist industry standards and certification to address emerging risks.
With an experienced team of certification specialists, we support you to achieve and maintain ISO certification across all QHSE risks.
- Established and proven approach to certification, with full accreditation from relevant bodies including more than 40 national and international accreditation bodies across the world
- Support from a global leader with more than 150,000 active ISO certificates and 7,400+ skilled auditors worldwide
- Complete peace of mind from an impartial, independent third-party
- Large range of customised certification and audit services covering quality, health, safety, sustainability and environmental
- Unique partnership approach to drive efficiency and improve the effectiveness of our service
Wide range of training courses to help implement and maintain ISO certified management systems
Alternative quality management system services: