Healthcare Safety Audits and Inspections from Bureau Veritas - Safety Experts You Can Trust
The healthcare sector is complex, with strict regulatory requirements to ensure the safety of patients and suitability of equipment and new apparatus. Bureau Veritas offers a team of specialists working closely with organisations through the healthcare supply chain to help reduce risks and maintain compliance.
We combine regulatory understanding with vast experience of testing, inspection and certification across the healthcare sector. Our safety and compliance solutions enable progress to help build a world of trust.
Why choose Bureau Veritas?
- Simplified audits, clear communication
- Experienced consultants who understand your sector
- Qualified professionals including Chartered Environmental Health practitioners
- Innovative technology to drive efficiencies, improve accuracy and enable tracking of audit trends
- Quality assurance from an independent third-party, operating worldwide
- Flexible, tailored approach to support your individual goals, with bespoke audits matched to your company’s procedures and/or against legal requirements
Supporting you to achieve Healthcare safety
Bureau Veritas offers a team of passionate healthcare experts to help you in achieving your healthcare safety and hygiene objectives. A one-stop-shop for healthcare safety and compliance, we provide a wide range of solutions that help drive efficiency, achieve compliance and improve safety throughout the healthcare industry.
Whether you are responsible for healthcare in a care home, hospital, dentist or pharmacy, or anybody else involved in healthcare, ask about our healthcare services today.
Our experts can ensure your business is compliant and ready for inspections – supporting you to meet your regulatory needs with confidence.
Bureau Veritas delivers integrated compliance solutions to identify and manage risk across all aspects of a care home. We work in partnership with care home providers to plan, manage and deliver solutions that optimise efficiency, minimise cost and provide complete peace of mind over safety and compliance – helping you to overcome increasingly complex challenges in the social care sector.
Read more here