EN 9120 CERTIFICATION
EN 9120 provides the framework to build an effective Quality Management System that meets customer and regulatory requirements. Here at Bureau Veritas, we combine global aerospace expertise with a network of local auditors, providing EN 9120 certification.
For stockists and resellers of aerospace materials and parts, it is vital to build a Quality Management System that can provide confidence to customers and help drive continuous improvement. In many cases, certification of that Quality Management System to EN 9120 is a pre-requisite to access commercial agreements in the industry
WHAT IS EN 9120?
EN 9120 is part of the EN 9100 series, which is based on the global ISO 9001 Quality Management standard but with additional demands on key aspects relating to aerospace. The EN 9100 series applies to Europe and there is an equivalent series for North Amercia, labelled the AS 9100 series.
EN 9120 Quality Management System (QMS) is designed specifically for organisations involved in stockholding and distribution of aerospace and defence parts.
Others in the series include EN 9100 QMS, which is for organisations that design, develop or produce new aerospace materials and parts, and EN 9110 QMS, for those responsible for maintenance, repair and service in aerospace.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EN 9120?
- Identify and manage potential risk across your organisation
- Improve access to aerospace markets
- Optimise efficiency and performance through continuous improvement
- Improve customer satisfaction and demonstrate confidence to stakeholders
- Gain independent certification to a global QMS standard and help safeguard reputation
EN 9120 Quality Management System
The EN 9120 Quality Management System standard for aerospace – as with others in the EN 9100 series - addresses risks at both the organisational and operational levels. This enhances flexibility across the organisation and enables companies to better anticipate risks across the entire value chain. An effective Quality Management System specific to aerospace also helps to ensure on-time delivery and meet other evolving client needs.
YOUR EN 9120 CERTIFICATION PARTNER
- Global expertise with local support – aerospace leaders with more than 1,700 aerospace certificates issued across 30 countries
- More than 40 national and international accreditations from relevant bodies
- A complete range of certification and audit services covering quality, health, safety, sustainability, environmental and industry-specific standards
- Flexible training solutions for aerospace