ISO 27701 CERTIFICATION
Bureau Veritas offers ISO 27701 certification and training to help clients improve transparency and manage personal data in line with requirements.
As businesses process more and more information about their customers and other stakeholders, the importance of data privacy increases. Regulatory requirements and consumer expectations are higher than ever, and it is important that organisations take steps to protect the privacy of data they collect, store and process.
ISO 27701 is the global standard for privacy information management, giving your stakeholders confidence that you take data privacy seriously. It supports compliance with international data privacy regulations including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and corresponding UK GDPR.
WHAT IS ISO 27701?
ISO 27701 is the international standard that provides guidance for organisations on how to implement and manage a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS). It provides a framework for protecting and managing personal data, as well as a set of best practices for protecting privacy. ISO 27701 also includes requirements for conducting risk assessments and implementing privacy controls.
An extension of ISO 27001 and its sister guidance standard ISO 27002, ISO 27701 sets additional guidelines for how personally identifiable information (PII) should be managed and processed.
THE BENEFITS OF ISO 27701 CERTIFICATION
ISO 27701 supports organisations to manage personal data in line with consumer expectations and in compliance with rapidly tightening regulatory requirements.
- Safeguard your reputation by protecting the personal information of customers and other stakeholders
- Achieve compliance with data protection regulations
- Identify and mitigate risk to your business and your customers/suppliers
- Provide confidence to stakeholders by taking data privacy to the next level
- Can be integrated with other management systems via High Level Structure (HLS)
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERTS IN ISO 27701 CERTIFICATION
Bureau Veritas offers an expert certification team with the skills and experience to support organisations in achieving and maintaining the globally recognised standard.
- Certification specialists, with more than 40 national and international accreditations from relevant bodies worldwide
- A global leader with more than 150,000 active ISO certificates and 7,400+ skilled auditors across the world
- Complete peace of mind from an impartial, independent third-party
- Access to a full range of certification and audit services covering quality, health, safety, sustainability, environmental and more
- Unique partnership approach to drive efficiency and improve the effectiveness of our service
- Flexible training courses to help implement and maintain ISO 27701 PIMS certification