EN 9110 CERTIFICATION
Certification to the EN 9100 series helps to demonstrate quality within the aerospace industry and drive continuous improvement. Within this series, EN 9110 provides the framework specifically or those involved in the maintenance, repair and service of commercial, private and military aircraft and their parts.
In most cases, EN 9110 is a minimum requirement to access the aerospace market. It supports organisations to build an effective Quality Management System in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Bureau Veritas is here to help, working with organisations to certify to EN 9110 and other standards in the EN 9100 series.
WHAT IS EN 9110?
All three standards in the EN 9100 series are based on ISO 9001 Quality Management, applying the same principles and clauses as the global ISO standard. The EN 9100 series applies to Europe and the AS 9100 series has identical requirements but is labelled for North America.
EN 9110 Quality Management System (QMS) is for organisations responsible for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aerospace/defence parts. It places additional demands on key aspects of the QMS relating to aerospace and defence.
Other standards in the same series include EN 9100 QMS, for those that design, develop or produce new aerospace materials and parts, and EN 9120 QMS, which is for stockists and resellers of aerospace/defence parts.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EN 9110?
- Identify and mitigate risk across your supply chain
- Access aerospace markets and increase opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement to optimise efficiency and performance
- Improve customer satisfaction and demonstrate confidence to stakeholders
- Safeguard your company’s reputation through independent certification to a global QMS standard
EN 9110 Quality Management System
As with other standards in the EN 9100 series, EN 9110 addresses risks at both the organisational and operational levels, improving flexibility across the organisation. This enables organisations to better prepare and anticipate risks across the entire value chain. An effective Quality Management System specific to aerospace also helps to ensure on-time delivery and meet other evolving client needs.
YOUR EN 9110 CERTIFICATION PARTNER
- Aerospace leaders combining global expertise with local support - more than 1,700 aerospace certificates issued across 30 countries
- A complete range of more than 40 national and international accreditations from relevant bodies
- Support with broad certification and audit services covering quality, health, safety, sustainability, environmental and industry-specific standards
- Full range of flexible training solutions for aerospace