Bureau Veritas is accredited to carry out ISCC PLUS audits and certification worldwide, giving your stakeholders the confidence they need in the validity of your information. With Bureau Veritas, you will demonstrate your commitment to the circular economy.
The use of recycled materials in products and their packaging is vital to help support global climate change objectives and sustainability targets. But in heavily regulated industries, how can we demonstrate traceability?
ISCC PLUS provides a framework for environmental and sustainability compliance when using plant-based or recycled raw materials. It is an extension of International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC) to cover food, feed, and technical and chemical applications.
WHAT IS ISCC PLUS?
ISCC PLUS scheme is the globally recognised standard for the sustainable use of biomass or recyclates from packaging waste in the chemical industry, as well as in sectors of the processing industry such as packaging. It considers sustainability at all stages of the supply and production chain in the food and feed industries.
Certification provides confidence that an organisation complies with globally recognised ecological and social sustainability requirements, voluntary greenhouse gas emissions reductions and traceability throughout its supply chain.
Options are available to adapt to each organisation and to its specific certification requirements, e.g. reduction of greenhouse gases, non-GMO, biodiversity, use of human food and use of animal feed.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISSC PLUS CERTIFICATION?
Crucially in light of global efforts to achieve a more circular economy, ISCC PLUS certification provides an opportunity for innovative companies to demonstrate the progress made towards sustainable packaging solutions from biomass or recycling.
- Demonstrate the conformity of products and packaging when using plant-based or recycled raw materials
- Prove that your activity is part of a circular economy approach, ensuring the sustainability of your business
- Demonstrate your commitment to the most advanced environmental practices and give added confidence to customers and other stakeholders
- Appliable across multiple industries such as chemicals or food, construction, cosmetics and packaging
ACHIEVE ISCC PLUS CERTIFICATION WITH BUREAU VERITAS
Our specialist team supports you to achieve and demonstrate ISCC PLUS certification.
- Accredited to carry out ISCC PLUS and ISCC EU audits, enabling combined audits for a more efficient and cost-effective service
- Vast industry knowledge, including agricultural upstream
- Experience in sustainable development, offering certification services across all carbon and GHG matters
- Certification specialists, with more than 40 national and international accreditations from relevant bodies worldwide
- A global leader with more than 150,000 active ISO certificates and 7,400+ skilled auditors across the world
- Complete peace of mind from an impartial, independent third-party