FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PROVIDERS
Services for facilities management specialists
Support your clients to achieve building compliance. Working with FM providers to deliver specialist testing, inspection and certification services for clients.
There are a wide range of testing, inspection and certification services that can add value to your offering as a facilities management provider. From electrical safety and fire risk assessments, to building control, energy performance and additional services such as indoor air quality. Working with a specialist provider to deliver a full range of inspection services can help you to deliver a better service to your clients in a fast-paced and competitive market.
How we can support you
As a global leader in testing, inspection and certification services, Bureau Veritas works in partnership with facilities management providers to deliver trusted and efficient services that help your clients to achieve and maintain compliance more effectively. We understand the need for speed and accuracy, from initial scheduling through to reporting and certification, and we have a specialist team working nationwide alongside FM providers to help deliver this.
SUPPLY CHAIN ASSESSMENTS
Poor standards from supply chain partners in relation to safety, ethics or sustainability performance can affect your own reputation. Bureau Veritas offers a solution with trusted second party audits to assess the performance of your suppliers and help protect brand reputation.
Our global team of specialists work in partnership with you to develop bespoke audits tailored to your individual requirements. This may include quality, safety, environmental and social responsibility, as well as contractual performance.
- Strong experience with the FM sector, working with FM providers to deliver testing, inspection and certification services for public and private sector clients
- Online platforms for enhanced accuracy and visibility of inspections, with instant overview of compliance status at contract, site and item level
- Real time reporting to minimise any delays
- Photographic records of equipment defects to enable targeted remedial work
- Production of schematic drawings at time of inspection to ensure quick access to information
- Thorough examination reports producing an audit trail of equipment status, for quick and easy reference
- Production and secure storage of written schemes of examination ensuring compliance and easy future reference
- Specialist support team to manage your account
- One specialist supplier, offering a full range of testing, inspection and certification services