Here at Bureau Veritas, our team of sustainability experts offer a range of solutions to help you manage your green claims to ensure they are accurate, reliable, and not misleading.
MANAGING Green Claims
As the need to demonstrate sustainable performance increases, organisations need to ensure the accuracy of their environmental performance claims - "Green Claims". In today’s fast moving and diverse business communications environment, with complex science, ethics, law, policy, and stakeholder expectations, there is a risk of uncontrolled or unintentional errors to occur with Green Claims.
How BV Manage Your Green Claims
- Assurance of sustainability reporting: Assurance can be carried out for qualitative green claims, as well as quantitative data and KPIs.
- Assurance of specific models/ tools and methodologies: Independent sustainability assurance services ensure that a company’s models/tools and methodologies follow certain standards and provides assurance about their credibility.
- Internal 2nd party audit programme: A second-party audit is an external audit performed on a supplier or your operations on your behalf by us against proprietary, legal, and best practice requirements.
- Product life cycle analysis: Life cycle analysis measures the impact on the environment associated with the life cycle of a product, process, or service. It also allows for transparency along the supply chain, including from raw material extraction through processing, manufacturing, distribution, use, and disposal/ recycling.
- Internal 2nd party energy, carbon, and materials/waste audits: Tracing back the calculations and the methodologies used for energy, carbon, and waste using evidence supplied from the client.
- Reporting consultancy: Bureau Veritas can support with selecting the correct information to report and the best way of doing so.
why choose bv to manage your green claims
- Build confidence in the information provided to customers, investors and other stakeholders.
- Gain insights to improve sustainability performance.
- Improve transparency throughout supply chains.
- Gain competitive advantage, increase customer retention/engagement and improve customer experience.
- Access a complete range of sustainability services from a global leader.