SWITCH ELECTRICAL COMPLIANCE PARTNER TO BUREAU VERITAS
Maintaining electrical compliance across your premises can be a complex challenge. From periodic inspection, to specialist services such as electric vehicle charging points, solar panel testing and consultancy services, it takes experience, expertise and a good understanding of relevant regulations.
As your impartial trusted advisor, you can have complete confidence across all electrical inspection and compliance needs, from one single provider. We take pride in building a lasting partnership and we can replace multiple partners with one streamlined solution that drives efficiencies and improves safety for all.
WHY SWITCH TO BUREAU VERITAS FOR ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS AND COMPLIANCE?
- An end-to-end solution from one trusted provider, covering all your electrical compliance needs
- We're uniquely impartial and independent. To maintain our impartiality, we do not carry out repairs or maintenance
- One supplier, one invoice with a wide range of services to replace multiple partners
- Combined services to minimise downtime and drive efficiencies
- Global expertise, local support – with a nationwide network of inspection engineers and a central planning team
- A partnership approach, taking time to understand your market and individual business needs
- Impartial support from an independent third-party – we don’t design or install electrical systems and we don’t offer referrals to other providers
- Strong focus on customer service excellence, as demonstrated by consistently high customer satisfaction
- Provide complete confidence to stakeholders over the safety and quality of your electrical installations
Electrical Business Unit Director - MIET
We’ve built a comprehensive range of services across all types of electrical installation, giving our clients the option to hand over every aspect of electrical compliance to a trusted, global provider.
With Bureau Veritas, you can access a wide range of electrical inspection and compliance services from one single partner.
Electrical testing and inspection – periodic testing and inspection to maintain compliance with applicable regulations, minimise downtime and reduce risks to premises, people and assets. Our services include:
- Electrical safety specification – a non-invasive service that can be carried out during normal working hours with minimal disruption, appropriate for sites with a history and record of electrical testing and inspection
- Full test specification – appropriate for sites with little to no record or history of electrical testing and inspection, this service that requires all circuits to be switched off, tested and traced to ensure a fully comprehensive service of electrical systems. Full drawings and labelling of the electrical infrastructure can also be incorporated into the service
- Electrical schemes - specifically for large sites with heavy industrial, manufacturing plants or multi-site customer with specialist compliance requirements. We work closely with the client to produce a bespoke electrical scheme which incorporates other electrical services in a comprehensive compliance strategy
Electric vehicle charging points testing and inspection – a dedicated team of electrical experts working to deliver trusted inspection and testing programmes to help ensure safety and compliance of your charging infrastructure.
Solar panel testing, inspection and assurance auditing – maintaining safety, quality and performance throughout the lifecycle of your on-site solar power generation assets.
Electrical Technical Services – a specialist consultancy service from experienced electrical engineering experts, working across the UK to provide comprehensive reviews, advice and recommendations on the design, build, operation, maintenance, inspection and compliance of your electrical processes and installation.
Other electrical services from the expert Bureau Veritas team include ATEX/DSEAR assessments, thermographic inspections using thermal imaging, plus statutory testing of emergency lights and lightning protection.
HOW TO SWITCH TO BUREAU VERITAS
We make it as easy as possible to switch your electrical inspection and compliance services to Bureau Veritas. We understand your market, we speak your language and we have unrivalled understanding of the applicable regulations.
- Simply provide our experienced team with your previous report, circuit count or distribution number
- If this isn’t available we will send an engineer out to site to do a survey
- Bureau Veritas experts will create a tailored inspection programme to suit your individual needs, including all relevant services
- Our engineers will carry out planned inspections to the required frequency going forwards and provide you with the necessary Electrical Installation Condition Report with relevant guidance