THE GLOBAL STANDARD FOR QUALITY AND SAFETY IN ANIMAL FEED
It is increasingly important to maintain the quality of animal feed, which plays an important role in the food chain. The feed that animals eat impacts the safety and quality of food for human consumption, as well as the health and nutrition of those animals too.
For those in the animal feed supply chain, certification to GMP+ helps built trust and confidence. It gives customers and other stakeholders reassurance in your commitment to transparency, quality and consistency.
Bureau Veritas is a Certified Body and global team of auditors is well placed to certify organisations to GMP+.
WHAT IS GMP+?
The international standard GMP+ cover the entire feed production chain, from raw materials through to transport and farming. It combines the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) to help ensure quality and consistency in animal feed and feed ingredients.
It consists of two modules - Feed Safety Assurance (FSA) and Feed Responsibility Assurance (FRA).
THE BENEFITS OF GMP+ CERTIFICATION
- Demonstrate best practice and regulatory compliance
- Gain insights into ingredients and by-products
- Support good animal health and nutrition, maintain quality throughout the food chain
- Provide confidence to customers and other stakeholders in the quality of your products and systems
- Optimise processes and drive cost efficiencies
- Access new markets through compliance with international guidelines
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS FOR GMP+ CERTIFICATION?
Bureau Veritas offers an expert certification team with the industry experience required to support you in achieving and maintaining the globally recognised standard.
- Over 150,000 active ISO certificates and more than 7,400 skilled auditors worldwide
- Align with other international standards including ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- Gain confidence from an impartial, independent third-party
- Unique partnership approach to drive efficiency and improve the effectiveness of our service
- Flexible training courses