SWIFT: INSTANT INSPECTION REPORTS
Safe, secure, 24/7 access to your inspection records
LIVE INSPECTION REPORTING TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
Engineering inspections are critical to meet both legislative requirements and best practice in a wide range of industries. For any organisation it is crucial that such inspections are completed on schedule, on time and within budget - and that any necessary follow-ups can be actioned swiftly and efficiently.
Bureau Veritas does not just ensure compliance, we add value for our clients, helping to improve performance and create safer, more sustainable and more profitable businesses.
SWIFT: Instant reporting
Our unique SWIFT reporting system has been developed with this in mind. Developed in-house by our own team of experts, SWIFT is a web-based portal which gives our clients safe, secure, 24/7 access to their inspection records, visit reports and equipment lists.
Used together with our MAIA (Mobile Application for Inspectors and Auditors) platform, our clients can receive instant reports with photographs and all associated documentation, across full-plant schedules and multiple sites – as soon as the completed work instruction is submitted and an internet connection is available.
Live reporting does not just save money through process efficiency, it also ensures our clients can take action as soon as a problem is reported to reduce the risk (and length) of potential downtime. And best of all, it is free to all Bureau Veritas engineering inspection clients.
- Immediate reporting of any issues that have been identified, so you can take action as soon as a problem is reported*
- Instant access to reports* including photographs to assist with identification of faults
- 24/7 access to all relevant inspection records, visit reports and equipment lists
- The system incorporates RFID (radio frequency identification) tagging to identify each asset individually
- Engineers can complete Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Free to Bureau Veritas engineering inspection clients
- Paperless reporting to support environmental and sustainability strategies
*Subject to internet connection on-site