QHSE PROCUREMENT SERVICES FOR CONSTRUCTION
For those in the construction industry, it is important to maintain the quality of products purchased and to make sure they are delivered to schedule. Any delays caused by quality issues or avoidable documentation issues can have a serious impact on the overall project schedule and costs.
Our QHSE procurement services for CAPEX and OPEX projects are delivered by experienced professionals who know the construction sector. They include technical assessments and product certification to help check and maintain equipment quality and delivery to schedule.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF QHSE PROCUREMENT SERVICES?
- Verify quality assurance and quality control from suppliers
- Maintain build schedule and prevent delays
- Reduce quality risks and safety risks from supply chain partners
- Improve stakeholder confidence
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS FOR QHSE PROCUREMENT SERVICES?
Our specialist team has vast experience working with CAPEX infrastructure projects, delivering services to help maintain quality and build schedules. We understand the unique challenges of the sector and we have the tools to help overcome them, including specific standards and regulations.
- Global presence, local network – delivering procurement services for 6,000 clients in 76 countries worldwide
- Experience throughout construction supply chains
- Continuous professional development to maintain competence of our teams
- Seamless reporting processes and robust communication
- Innovative use of technology including remote monitoring
- Access to a full range of services from a global leader in testing, inspection and certification services