Independent verification of your waste management and data
Waste is costly and increasingly more difficult to manage. The regulatory requirements and best practice for waste are complex and constantly changing. This is due to many factors, such as the use of non-renewable resources, the quantities of waste generated, for both innovative and existing waste streams. In addition to this the licensed/permitted premises, waste carriers and treatment facilities have increasing mandatory restrictions upon them. Appropriate implementation of the waste hierarchy, management of waste paperwork, sufficient audit trails, appropriate storage and uses of licensed contractors can be overwhelming and a challenge to navigate for any business. All whilst moving towards a circular economy, to reduce the burden on natural resources.
HOW BV’S GREENLINE SUPPORTS YOUR WASTE AUDITING
Our Environmental professionals can independently assess the accuracy of your waste data and the implementation of the waste hierarchy to facilitate enhanced business waste management.
We can inform and advise on the legal status and compliance of licensed/permitted third party contractors and assess your business waste management practices. Bureau Veritas can also develop and/or improve waste strategy, assessing the whole waste cycle from cradle to grave.
- Reduce costs on waste
- Verification of data, for better waste strategy and more informed decision making
- Drive down waste generation, utilising waste elimination, reduce and reuse – enhance your business waste management and site waste management plans
- More ethical way to operate and minimise potential impact to the natural environment
- Improve waste legal compliance and reduce risk of enforcement
- Help to protect business reputation