FOOD SAFETY TRAINING
With increasing legislation and greater consumer awareness, food safety is essential for any organisation in the food value chain. Demonstrating compliance can drive competitive advantages, whilst failing to meet requirements can risk public safety, which could also lead to costly litigation and reputational damage.
Bureau Veritas Learning Academy offers a comprehensive range of food safety training courses that give manufacturers, producers, caterers and food retailers the understanding they need to manage all aspects of food safety.
BENEFITS OF FOOD SAFETY TRAINING:
- Maintain safety standards and achieve regulatory compliance
- Demonstrate your commitment to food safety
- Reduce the risk of litigation and reputational damage
- Raise awareness and understanding amongst employees, including new legislation
- Flexible learning delivery to suit all requirements
- Wide range of courses covering all areas of food safety
- Courses delivered by experienced Bureau Veritas trainers
Give your employees the insight to maintain internal and sector standards across safety, hygiene and regulatory compliance, including allergen management.
Our Food Safety training courses include:
- CoSHH Risk Assessments for Catering & Hospitality
- ISO 22000 In-depth