Continuous improvement is vital to maintain electrical safety and compliance. It is important that Electrical Duty Holders understand their obligations and that electrical installations are maintained correctly, which includes regular inspection and testing.
Our specialist training team has developed a range of electrical training solutions to support you in discharging your duty of care This includes awareness, safety and hazards and providing Duty Holders with the information they need to maintain electrical assets safety and ultimately manage risk.
Benefits of Electrical training:
- Maintain safety standards and achieve regulatory compliance
- Demonstrate your commitment to safety
- Reduce the risk of litigation and damage to property through non-compliance
- Flexible learning delivery to suit all requirements
- Courses delivered by experienced Bureau Veritas trainers
Our wide range of electrical training courses can support organisations and electrical duty holders in meeting their obligations, with flexible course delivery and formats, we minimize disruption to the business and deliver maximum return for employees and organisation for continuous improvement.
Bureau Veritas Learning Academy offers a series of electrical training courses including:
- Electrical Safety Awareness for Duty Holders
- Electrical Safety Awareness for Construction Products Sector Duty Holders
- Managing Electrical Safety - Principles of Electricity and its Effects (RoSPA)
- Managing Electrical Safety - Identifying High-Risk Electrical Hazards (RoSPA)
- Managing Electrical Safety - Controlling Electrical Hazards (RoSPA)
- Managing Electrical Safety - Inspection, Test and Maintenace (RoSPA)
- Managing Electrical Safety - Live Overhead and Buried Power Lines (RoSPA)
- Staying Safe with Electricity (RoSPA)