DRONE INSPECTION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas used drone technology for safer, faster and better inspection services.
using drone inspectionS & SURVEYS technology
Building inspections can sometimes be challenging and cost-prohibitive, particularly for clients operating in industrial sectors, including commercial production and manufacturing.
Even with the inspection expertise of a global leader like Bureau Veritas, vast sites and demanding environments can make it difficult to complete statutory inspections efficiently. Locations may be hazardous, production often has to be shut down to enable inspections to take place and costly scaffolding may need to be erected.
HOW CAN OUR DRONE INSPECTION SERVICES SUPPORT YOU
To help overcome these challenges, Bureau Veritas has developed a pioneering solution that blends the very latest in drone technology with our specialist inspection expertise to enable safe, quick and cost-effective inspection of hard to access areas and confined spaces.
We have joined forces with Puffin Technology Ltd and its partner, Heliguy, the leading UK provider of drone systems and training, working with Newcastle University. This collaborative approach gives our teams access to development drones long before their commercial launch, allowing testing and deployment into challenging environments as part of our inspection service.
Our blended inspection service with drone technology provides a complete overview of a building’s infrastructure, whilst meeting all relevant regulatory requirements – in any conditions.
Most importantly, it can improve quality control and reduce the time taken on inspections – an innovative solution that delivers the most robust, efficient and cost-effective approach to inspection currently available in the UK. Example applications include:
- Roof survey (visual and thermal)
- Large structures e.g. elevated conveyors
- Large tank inspection (internal and external)
- Inspections requiring scaffold or SkyLift / MEWP
- Dangerous access e.g. above water, stockpiles, chimneys, confined spaces
OUR DRONE INSPECTIONS & SURVEYS SERVICE
- Robust inspections via drone technology
- Video, still, thermal, and infrared cameras
- Comprehensive data analysis from Puffin Technology
- 3D Modelling for accurate measuring
- Photogrammetry modelling
- Defects tagged to imagery and modelling
- Tracking of defects over time, confirmation of maintenance
- Additional services such as site survey and perimeter fence inspections
BENEFITS OF DRONE SURVEY
- A safer, faster and better building inspection service for vast sites and demanding environments, with potentially less downtime
- Choice of drone technologies to suit different environments
- Meet all relevant regulatory requirements with full Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approval and accredited pilots
- Complete peace of mind from combined services of two global leaders, Bureau Veritas and Puffin Technology
TALK TO US
Contact us for more information about our drone inspection service offering.