Coal, Coke & Biomass Testing & Inspection
Bureau Veritas’ independent inspection, weighing, sampling, and testing services are available worldwide to monitor the supply chain and minimise or eliminate risks.
We provide services across the solid fuels supply chain from inspection to laboratory testing. Our accredited laboratories are able to run specialised tests and analyse a spectrum of materials from solid fuel to biomass commodities to ensure these materials meet local and international requirements. We also design, install, and operate mechanical sampling systems.
Coal, Coke & Biomass Services:
- Load and Discharge Supervision and Inspection, and On-site Field Tests
- Sampling and Sample Preparation Services
- Stock Control and Monitoring
- Warehouse Inspections and Storage Facility Due Diligence
- Weight Determination by Draft Surveys and Barge Gauging
- TML (Transportable Moisture Limit) Services
- Physical Property Testing and Laboratory Assaying
Testing of Solid Fuel Products:
- Coal, Coke, Biomass, and Solid Recovered Fuels (SRF)
- Industrial Minerals
- Re-use Commodities
In addition to these services, we also provide customised solutions to meet the needs of our clients.