Food Hygiene Inspection
Bureau Veritas offers independent, full outsourced food hygiene inspection and safety management for any retail, catering and hospitality organisation serving food. Achieve cost efficiencies, improve confidence and maintain compliance with our expert team of occupational hygiene experts, combining food industry experience with a comprehensive understanding of the latest regulations.
FOOD HYGIENE COMPLIANCE
With increased emphasis on hygiene and greater consumer awareness of safety standards, demonstrating the safety and quality of food products is more important than ever. However, managing health and safety compliance whilst trying to maintain efficient and safe operations can be a challenge.
OUR FOOD HYGIENE CONSULTANT SERVICES
Our team works nationwide to deliver independent, on-site food hygiene inspections as part of a wide range of workplace health, safety and compliance services for retail and hospitality businesses.
Food hygiene inspections provide complete confidence in legislative compliance, supported by our innovative cloud-based platforms for enhanced visibility across your organisations.
Our food hygiene inspection services include:
- Food safety and H&S audits – planned or reactive based on Environmental Health inspection results, site requests or incidents
- 24/7 food, health and safety helpdesk function
- Online safety management system
- Training management system and flexible courses for staff
- Supplier management audits
BENEFITS OF FOOD HYGIENE INSPECTION
- Improved confidence that you are maintaining compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Increased safety awareness across your organisation
- Total visibility of the real compliance status through innovative cloud-based platforms
- Cost reductions, particularly for multi-site operations
- Expert support from a specialist team with vase food industry experience
- Access to a full range of testing, inspection and compliance services including occupational health and safety