Fire - Health & Safety
Bureau Veritas provides site based fire and hazardous material support to industry and public sector clients on a 24/7 basis to minimise unplanned interruptions and provide business continuity.
Our team of experts provide on-site and remote based support for the identification of hazards, removal of hazardous materials, public safety, occupational health and safety and environmental protection.
The full range of support includes:
- Sampling of unknown chemical substances
- Evaluation of risk associated with occupation of affected buildings
- Scientific advice and support to assess risk and promote business continuity
- Hazardous material surveys of buildings and other environments
- Contamination remediation strategy design and management
- Fire risk assessment and fire investigation
- Health and safety management and legislation compliance.
- Support for business continuity
- Protection of staff/public health and safety
- Reduction of costly events
- Reduce litigation risk and avoid costly legal proceedings
- Optimise investment in compliance related issues
- Improve corporate image