Comply3 – combined statutory health and safety compliance inspection
Bureau Veritas is the only organisation in the UK able to offer a combined statutory compliance inspection solution. Covering legionella risk assessment review, asbestos re-inspection and fire risk assessment review (FRAR) in one single visit, our multi-disciplined, skilled engineer inspectors can provide a full inspection with true independence and impartiality.
Tailored HSE inspections
We work closely with clients to map risk and offer combined inspections nationally across multi-site operations. Using a true partnership approach, we can identify areas of property portfolios that are suitable for Comply3 and develop a tailored yet consistent approach to inspection; delivering cost-efficiencies without compromising on quality.
All our surveyors are trained to the relevant industry standards and regulations and their competence is validated by our robust, ISO 9001 certified, quality management system. In this way competence in all disciplines is assured.
Outsource your risk to a single, specialist partner with the resources, reputation and expertise to meet almost every operational challenge, and we can help you to ensure quality, reduce costs, increase productivity and foster a more responsible, sustainable culture.
One-stop solution for HSE compliance
Ensuring safe surfaces to avoid any slip ups, Bureau Veritas provides a one-stop solution for a hazard assessment and/or slip resistance test of your premises. We can assess your location for all hazards, audit your company processes and provide a full inspection of all floor areas to help reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls at work.
Our combined statutory HSE compliance inspection includes:
• Substantial and demonstrable cost savings
• Reduced business disruption for site managers
• Full compliance review in a single visit
• Standard real time reporting and reliable asset data at the touch of a button
• Compatibility with our Swift web-based portal and MAIA mobile application, giving clients up to the minute information on the status of their inspection programme
• Adoption of best practice through a demonstrable and credible approach
• Peace of mind – all sites compliant in a shorter space of time
Find out more
Speak to one of our team to learn more about our Comply3 statutory compliance solution by calling 0345 600 1828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
0345 600 1828
Send an e-mail