INTRODUCING BV ONESOURCE
To maintain and enhance supply chain performance, efficient global access to business intelligence data is invaluable. Bureau Veritas’s OneSource Suite is an online quality and knowledge management solution that allows our clients to view vital information and customised reporting all in one place. This means that sourcing and quality can be effectively managed, for both products and suppliers.
OneSource is therefore a cost-effective way to monitor quality assurance programmes, understand product and vendor performance and track sample status.
KEEPING YOU UPDATED AND INFORMED
The cloud-based BV OneSource Suite provides access to:
• Order tracking and report repository
• Supply chain performance analysis including supplier scorecards
• Supply chain communication logs, including disposition feature for concession
• Regulations and standards management covering 70 countries worldwide
• Stage gate approach to technical documentation management
• Online ordering of inspections, audits and booking of testing
It ensures that best-in-class vendors are rewarded, products are shipped on time and poor-quality goods are reduced, meaning fewer returns and recalls.
The end result is a more efficient and effective supply chain, improved bottom line, faster access to more markets and a brand that’s properly protected.
4 Powerful Modules:
• OTRD (Order Tracking, Reporting & Dispositioning): Online supply chain management platform provides retailers and brands with transparency of their supply chain and ability to assess vendor performance, benchmark performance against peers and communicate with the supply chain to improve QA/QC sourcing spend and focus.
• RSM (Regulations & Standards Management): Regulations and product standards are changing or being introduced on a continual basis. As you look to maintain compliance with ever changing requirements and expand your geographical footprint to maximize revenues and profits, RSM allows you to stay up-to-date on changes around the world and better understand various market access requirements for country entry and market expansion.
• PTF (Product Technical Folder): For Product Documentation, Workflows & Stage Gates. Highly customizable, web-based file storage solution to manage workflows, track approval process and archive product related documents. Review, retrieve and maintain technical files globally 24/7.
• ECOM (ECommerce): For your Product Testing requirements we allow for easy online submission of your Test Request Forms. You will be instantly informed on quality and product status via detailed reports available online. ECOM also allows you to book, schedule and pay for your Inspections and Audits online. Truly global coverage is offered with knowledgeable and skilled inspectors and auditors in over 50 countries, close to every key sourcing location.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services UK
+44 (0)1925 854 360
Send an email