We are experts in the testing of shoes made of leather, plastics, synthetic leather and other materials – including products for men, women and children.
Our experienced professionals develop appropriate testing concepts based on our clients’ specific needs, then educate teams and the wider supply chain. This includes performing a comprehensive service and advising on opportunities to improve speed, quality and cost.
Protecting brand equity and reputation – while validating product quality, performance characteristics and durability – are traditionally prime concerns for footwear retailers and brands. Plus, navigating the increasing trend towards customisation and the adoption of smart technologies, such as 3D printing, is increasingly becoming a real challenge for many businesses.
FULL-SERVICE FOOTWEAR TESTING
In conjunction with the relevant legal requirements and the demands of the international market, we offer a wide range of testing services to verify the quality of your products.
• PERFORMANCE TESTING
- Abrasion, colour fastness and labelling
- Measurement and fit
- Slip and resistance (upper flex and metal parts)
- Strength and workmanship
• CHEMICAL TESTING
- Regulatory requirements such as REACH
- Client’s product and manufacturing RSL
- Analysis for azo-dyes, cadmium, chlorinated paraffins, chromium VI, dimethylfumarate, dimethylformamide, nickel release, organotins, pentachlorophenol
• CHINA-SPECIFIC CAPABILITY
- Adult shoes – including athletic, casual shoes, leather and with shanks
- Children’s footwear – including safety, leather, athletic
EXAMPLES OF OUR FOOTWEAR TESTING
QB/T 3903.1-2008 - Footwear Flexing Resistance
GB/T 3903.35-2008, GB/T 230.1-2009, QB 1813-2000,
GB 28011-2011 Shaft Strength Tests
GB/T 3903.2-2008 - Sole Abrasion Resistance