Nowadays, automotive supply chain is getting increasingly complex, and it is crucial for car manufacturers to be able to rely on their globally-dispersed suppliers. Automotive suppliers shall demonstrate their ability to anticipate and manage changes, as well as maintaining reliable industrial processes for their customer satisfaction.
Getting certified against IATF 16949:2016 (previously ISO/TS 16949:2009) is the best way to demonstrate such maturity and reliability.
In order to assist automotive stakeholders in this process, Bureau Veritas Certification proposes solutions to:
- certify and audit against automotive standard
- support automotive actors in being prepared against IATF 16949 Standard thanks to a Digital Tool offer
- perform suppliers customized audit program
What is IATF 16949:2016?
IATF 16949:2016 replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009 after ISO9001 standard upgrade in Sept 2015.
It is the only standard recognized world widely and related to quality management systems in the automotive industry. Published by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) in October 2016, it is applicable to any organization active in the automotive supply chain.
What is Transition:
Transition is the necessary stage for upgrading from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016 certification and keep valid automotive certification recognition.
ISO/TS certificate will be no longer valid starting from 14th of September 2018. It’s the deadline to get an IATF 16949:2016 certificate.
Bureau Veritas Digital Solutions:
|Practical Tool Box||Aimed At|
- Transition Technical Guide
- Access to Bureau Veritas Webinar informing on Transition
- FAQ Document from Webinar
- Correlation Matrix Information
- Those interested by new standard version
- Quality Manager & Quality System Leaders
- Middle Management that have responsibilities QMS processes
|E-Learning IATF 16949||Key Concepts|
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Structure of standard IATF 16949:2016
- Main concepts from ISO9001:2015 High Level Structure
- Timeline and deliverables
- Detail on IATF Requirements
Self Assessment Tool
- Information about clause text
- Correlation matrix Information
- Information for Documented information and depth of change from ISO/TS Standard
- Questions for Self Evaluation
- Readiness results by clause
- Export possibilities results & Action Plan
- Train your team for Transition
- Prepare your Gap analysis until Action Plan definition
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them
Discover our Transition Packs
How to get Bureau Veritas Digital Tools
Contact your Local Bureau Veritas office in your country
Send your request for quotation to : email@example.com
Visit our e-commerce platform : https://uk.lead.bureauveritas.com/