Transport & Infrastructures
Bureau Veritas continues to demonstrate a clear understanding of the challenges facing the UK transport sector today. Reducing carbon emissions, maintaining operational effectiveness and contributing to the economic well-being of the UK, all in the face of reduced public spending.
In an industry where sources of funding are constrained, Bureau Veritas provides services to our clients which assure the safety of transport workers and users alike, whilst at the same time optimising the cost of operation and offering solutions to improve performance.
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS) Certification
- ISO 20000 Certification: IT Service Management System
- Green Rating
- ISO 14001 Certification: Environmental Management Systems
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- ISO 22301: Business continuity management system
- Organic Certification
- Type Certification of Wind Turbines and Components
- Paper by Nature Certification
0845 600 1828Send an email