Property & Construction
Bureau Veritas is the world’s second largest group in conformity assessment and certification services in the fields of quality, health and safety, environment (QHSE) and social responsibility, and the world leader in QHSE services.
Bureau Veritas helps clients define their strategies, manage their risks and improve performance to enhance return on investment. We do this by providing a comprehensive range of compliance management, consultancy and certification services to property professionals.
- Management Systems and Certification: Compliance management hinges upon robust systems, and demonstrating compliance means external certification. As the world’s leading certification body we provide an excellent range of services including system certification to;
- Enabling Services: Understanding and addressing the QHSE agenda is critical to project success and we have a range of services to help you achieve this.
- Operational Management: Bureau Veritas is the strategic compliance partner of choice for a wide range of major property owners and managers. Our services address all aspects of compliance for buildings and the people in them.
Building and construction in the UK is highly regulated. The range and complexity of this regulation can put a significant burden on both the public and private sector, particularly at a time when local authorities are facing a lack of resources in building control.
Organisations are facing mounting pressure from the UK and Europe around environmental concerns, energy efficiency, building materials and methods and health and safety. All this is creating increased complexity in the areas of building control, fire safety engineering and project management and is driving the need for organisations to work with highly skilled, specialist consultants.
“Following the acquisition in February 2016, market-leading construction consultancy HCD Group has now fully transitioned to the Bureau Veritas brand, strengthening our offering and providing clients with a “one-stop-shop” of specialist services for the development marketing sector. Our comprehensive range of integrated services now include Building Control Approved Inspector services, Construction, Design and Management (CDM) consultancy, Fire Safety Engineering, Structural and Civil Engineering, and Project Management and Cost Consultancy.”
We are at the vanguard of regulatory change, working with clients as a trusted partner to help them identify risk, gain maximum value from the compliance process and raise standards.
- Acoustics and Vibration
- Agricultural Commodities
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring and Management
- Biofuels: Biodiesel, Bioethanol and Vegetable Oil
- Biomass and Biofuels Sustainability Verification
- Calibration of Meters, Tanks and Prover Loops
- Carbon Disclosure Project - Verification Services
- Carbon and Sustainability Auditing
- Chemical Management Services and REACH
- Climate Bonds
0845 600 1828Send an email